- "Jackie was great. She was a terrific broker – listened to what we wanted and helped to find the perfect home for us. She was approachable and feels like a close friend, I have already recommended her to a friend." Jacqui & Michael (bought in Swampscott)
- "Jackie was always very professional. She held numerous Open Houses this summer to help us sell our condo as quickly as possible. She was always attentive to our needs both in the selling and buying process. Jackie was very helpful during the entire process of selling our condo and buying a new home. Both closings had challenges, but Jackie was always helpful and knowledgeable about what was going on... She always worked to get… issues resolved quickly and fairly." Liz & Lila (bought and sold in Salem)
- "Jackie really deserves a lot of credit for being so great to work with. She understands the importance of providing a true service to her clients and for that, we're very appreciative. I've worked with many brokers, and many friends that are brokers, but none provided close to the service that Jackie did for Caitlin and I. I've been involved with a number of home purchases as well as sales, but Jackie's work on behalf of my fiancee and I was unsurpassed. If it wasn't for her, this home purchase would never have happened. I met Jackie a couple of years ago, and was very casually "looking" over the years - Jackie always stayed in touch and showed me multiple listings over that time frame. It very much helped me to frame the market and decide what we were really looking for. As a result, we saw the home that we ended up purchasing, and it kicked off the chain of events that made me interested in selling my home to make the purchase possible." Kevin (bought in Marblehead)
Education and Training
- Masters of Education in Secondary School Counseling from Salem State University
- Paralegal Certificate from Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education from Ithaca College
- Coldwell Banker - New England Moves Real Estate Licensing Seminars/Course
Hard work, dedication, loyalty, caring and responsibility are my work ethics. I will strive to make every real estate transaction in which I am involved a positive and successful one.
- Member Multiple Listing Service
- Member Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Taught Health and Physical Education teacher in Cherry Hill, NJ and Linwood, NJ.
- Coached High School field hockey, gymnastics, and softball
- Member of three USTA 4.0 tennis teams that represented New England in National Championships
- Taught for Jackie Sorensen Aerobic Dance for 7 years.
- Paralegal and Legal Secretary for Thomas G. Polimeni, Esq.
- Co-president of Making Ends Meet - a grass roots organization whose mission statement is to assist fellow Marbleheaders to get back on their feet. "Neighbor helping neighbor".
- Coached youth soccer and youth softball
- Volunteer at KIPP Academy Lynn - 6th grade math tutor; tennis instructor
Communities I Serve